I thought I'd take a crack at blogging again, if not for any other reason than the original one: to remember. Anyone with children knows, time goes too fast and I barely have time to dry my hair these days. Even right now I'm holding Tatum and typing with one hand, which produces many typos since I do not know how to type (well, the "right" way). I read all my friends' blogs and I realize I should at least be attempting to document my life and all the cuteness around here. Plus, I'm really tiring of facebook :) I would shut that down, but I just love all the cute pictures and funny statuses from all my friends and family I rarely see!
I'm a big fan of lists, so here's one of what's been goin on.
* My baby turned 5 in September, and he is STILL the cutest, funniest, wittiest, most loving boy I know.
* I had another baby October 4th. Tatum Nicole. She is a joy and the perfect addition to our family.
* I've been working as a Massage Therapist for the past 2 1/2 years and love it.
* We moved last year to a new home and love it.
* Chris and I are doing great, he is now working at a brewery (yep) and loves it. I love that we both get to do what we are passionate about!
* Still really into movies, there will be some movie-blogging soon!
* Trying my best to adjust to 2 kids gracefully, but quickly realizing that I actually DO have twice as much work. And much less sleep ;)
That's all for now!