Friday, April 17, 2009

Groceries.

Ever wonder what I buy weekly at the grocery store? You're about to find out. I have nothing else to blog about right now, so I decided to pull out my receipt and give you all a real treat ;) This is a normal list of what I buy every week, week 1/2 for our family of 3:
Applesauce
instant rice
pretzels
2 cans of corn
whole grain penne pasta
pasta shells
small Dr. Pepper (treat for me!)
big bag of shredded cheddar cheese
coffee creamer
frozen broccoli
12 pack of light yogurt-Me
pint of organic vanilla yogurt-Tristan
1% organic milk
organic whole milk-Tristan
1 1/4 lb flank steak
1lb ground beef
brita filter
baby wipes
bread
bananas
grapes
head of lettuce
green and red peppers
and...pesto sauce.
This week's list was smaller, but I usually spend around $70 a week, and I've been trying hard to make as many meals as I can to send leftovers with Chris for lunch, and save some money. So far, I think it's worked.

No comments: