Monday, August 17, 2009

Jillian is Kicking My Butt

I have finally gotten on the path to a "healthier me" and purchased 3 Jillian Michaels DVDs. It was only $30, which is not as much as I was paying for my gym membership. I'm only on one of the DVDs, called 30 Day Shred, but I'm already feeling the burn (pain). It has a fierce 20 min workout that is nonstop and I love it! The only sad part is that I've realized how out of shape I am LOL. I could hardly make it up my sister's steps tonight without groaning. No pain no gain, I guess. Ugh. More to come as I explore the agony of the 2ND level.

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

the 2nd level IS agony...seriously! But it is a fantastic workout for sure! Good luck Al!!

Our growing family said...

awesome! wow...proud of you!! =)
your little guy is getting so big! he's adorable!