Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meet The Cutest Dragon Ever

Yes, I have not blogged in TOO long...but I have fabulous news-I got a new laptop! It is super -fast and I can now take it anywhere, without the pains of an ancient computer. So I promise to blog often. More pictures to come...these are obviously from Halloween ;) We went to the Seatac Mall with Missy, Ryan, Heidi, Marty, and various grandparents and children. First time trick-or-treater Tristan was very courteous with the candy-givers, but had a hard time understanding why the candy had to stay in his bag. Each time he would get a piece, he would reach in and try to get it out. We had loads of fun. I did have to bribe him with chocolate raisins or candy corn (pictured above) to get the costume on though. SOO worth it....


Rylie....


While we took a break from treating, Tristan loved this helicopter so much it was hard to get him out!



Me and my little bug! Yes, I dressed up as a princess. It was fun.




From left: Sydney the Bee, Missy, Rylie, Braden, Tristan and I





They are so cute!






This was right after T and I walked into the restaurant. T ran to Sydney and gave her a hug. I am tearing up now just looking at it!! He loves his cousins so much.







3 comments:

Jenny from the block said...

He is the cutest dragon ever!

Our growing family said...

ADORABLE! You look amazing too!
Can't wait to have you posting more! Woohoo!

Stefanie said...

adorable!!!