Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sadness.

So, you know when something profound and life-changing happens to you, and you don't know how you will get through the day, but somehow you do? That is what I am experiencing. Only I've realized I am much stronger than I thought and it amazes me how many great friends and family members I have. Despite the pain I have gone through lately, they have been there for me and I would just like to thank each and every one of them. I love you. You know who you are.

As for the issue, I have not been blogging (sorry!) because I really didn't know what to write. It does feel good to write something, and I really couldn't blog about anything normal right now. At least not until I wrote about the truth. The truth is, my husband Chris moved out. I don't want to discuss specifics, some of you know so I don't really need to. At least not yet. I am sad, and heartbroken, and am taking small steps to pull myself together and move forward.

That's all for now.

7 comments:

Heidi and Marty Barnes said...

I'm so proud of you sister. We love you and are here for you, unconditionally. Dwell in the strength and hope of the Lord and He will lead you to the peace you deserve. Thank you for the bravery and honesty of your words.

Our growing family said...

Oh Allie...my heart is aching to give you a hug. Thanks for being so open and honest. I will keep you in my prayers. I'm so glad to know that you have so many good friends near by to show you lots of love!
Much love to you.
Jeremiah 29:11

Stefanie said...

I love you. You are in my prayers, Allie.

Jessica said...

How brave you are, best friend. I'm going to be right here with you when you are ready to blog about, 'Happiness.'
I love you.
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

Nicole said...

I just love you. And little "T" just love love love you.

Annette said...

Hello my sweet daughter-in-law. Yes, you will always be my first and sweetest daughter. I love you and wish with all my heart I could make this better for all three of you. It has shattered our world and is difficult to understand or comprehend. We love our son unconditionally, just as we love you and Tristan unconditionally, but this is so hard to comprehend. Prayers and the mercy of the Lord will get all involved through this situation. Have faith. Keep your chin up.

Just what is a Clair? said...

Hey Allie, this is Clair from high school. I found your blog through Nicole and Tarina's blog(I like looking up old friends, but I get shy about letting them know because I have been really sick for awhile, and feel insecure about myself-I know, it is a weenie excuse, but there it is:))Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers and that I am thinking about you. You and Nicole were two gals I super looked up to in high school. I hope the best for you and your family.:) I know God has amazing plans yet for you.
ps.Our family blog is www.hamakerlove.blogspot.com