Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

I got this idea from a cute blog I read and thought it would be fun so enjoy!

1. I only like cold beverages ICE COLD. Especially water.
2. I am obsessed with LOST. Not really a secret. I get so excited about it I jump up and down!
3. I can't stand listening to people chew. Chris gets annoyed because I'm always getting on him about it. I can't help it! I can't stand chewing with your mouth open either...
4. I don't have a favorite season. I love each one, and I'm ready for the next each time. God planned it well.
5. My favorite DS game is MarioKart. I play whenever I can.
6. My favorite easy dinner is Hamburger Helper. Love it.
7. I love the ocean. I could live at the beach and stare at it all day.
8. Hate cold days that are sunny! It's an oxymoron to me....choose one!
9. Since I was 12 I always wanted to name my son Gabriel Aidan. Guess you can tell we compromised with Tristan Gabriel.
10. I really want Invisalign. I need braces and don't want them.
11. My new favorite "treat" restaurant is Asado in Tacoma. "Treat" because it's pricy but SO worth every penny!
12. My favorite vacation growing up was going to Lincoln City, OR and staying on the beach at the Shilo Inn. Leavenworth comes in at a close second...
13. I hate being too busy. I love relaxing at home with my baby in sweats.
14. Chris and I have talked many times about moving to Greece for a year. Still considering it, although being so far away would be very hard.
15. I never really want a phone that "does everything". Give me a phone that calls people and has text messages and it's gold. I'm scared that one day that won't be an option. ;)
16. I wash my hands 10+ times a day. I hate dirty hands.
17. I'm not fearful of getting old. I am fearful of Tristan growing up too fast.
18. My favorite Tristan quirk is the sound he makes as he's falling asleep. It's a loud humming sound and he's done it ever since he was an infant. It gets louder when Chris rocks him. It's the sweetest thing...
19. I could watch Lord of the Rings EVERY night. Sometimes I have. Also not a secret.
20. I hope my son feels as though his Mommy loves him more than any mommy could love her son.
21. I wish I could get up every morning and go work out. I'm thinking about it, it's hard because I am a night owl and HATE getting up early.
22. Tom Jones' "At This Moment" can always make me cry.
23. I've never broken a bone. Knock on wood...
24. I hate cleaning my kitchen, but I could do laundry all day.
25. I love surveys. I fill them out whenever I can. Obviously.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Your forgot there are 26 - You are very lovable.

Love you honey!
Mom2