Monday, March 15, 2010

Can You Believe It??

Sorry the picture above is blurry, my camera's batteries were, of course, dead so I had to use my phone ;)
Anywho... I ate SALMON tonight! As some of you know, I don't NOT eat fish. Or seafood. At all. With the exception of fish and chips and chowder. I would love to eat it, because it's so light and healthy for you. I just didn't grow up with it and never tried it enough to like it. And the smells do not agree with me. This is funny because I used to work at Anthony's, a seafood restaurant mostly, and I loved working there. A bit ago I was forced to choose a side when I was at a dinner where the host didn't know, or forgot I didn't eat seafood, and served ling cod. I didn't want to be rude so, of course I said it was perfectly fine and I would eat it. He had this magical balsamic glaze for it, which was delicious. Between that, yummy wine, and the beautiful presentation of side dishes, I did eat it without a problem.
I was telling Chris this today, and he ran off to the store to test me. He cooked a very nice dinner of salmon, battered sole, asparagus, and potatoes. I used my prized balsamic glaze and it was delicious! So, I am proud to say that...I am growing. I am trying to branch out more.

No comments: