Friday, March 12, 2010

Movie Review!!

I just went to see this today for Heidi's Birthday (Yea!) and we laughed because it wasn't really...a birthday kinda movie.

Remember Me

This movie was really...good. The trailers were misleading enough where you didn't really know what the movie was about. Which I think was smart. I thought it would be a dramatic love story, which it is, but is much more complicated than just the two lovas (Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin-from LOST!). It involves their families and has a smart cast. I particularly loved the little girl who played Robert's little sister Caroline (Ruby Jerins). She was ADORABLE and gave a great performance. The only disappointing thing was that Robert Pattinson's character was like a human Edward. I love Edward though so I didn't mind much. ;)
I would recommend anyone who likes a good love-drama to go see this in the theaters. It's worth it. And please, don't read about it because it does have a very shocking ending, which I think is best for people to discover at the right moment in the movie. I was certainly shocked. Good movie. Go see it.

No comments: