Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Here is my FIRST blog! Yea... I feel like I'm back in eighth grade computer science, learning how to save a file on a floppy disc. My how times have changed. I like to think that I'm computer-savvy. I was 14 when the internet first became popular. Still, I have issues with patience and uploading and editing pictures. I need a touch screen. Good thing those are becoming available! But, lucky for you, I am willing to give it my best shot so that you can see Tristan and all of the hilarious things he does everyday. I love reading other blogs, and I thought I'd either do this or Facebook. I guess the winner has been revealed.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

YES!!! I am thrilled, I vow to be a faithful reader :)
Remember how you were the first with internet. AOL dial up, pay by the minute, fancy stuff!