Tuesday, November 25, 2008

LOST


I'm SO excited for LOST to return, and I found out it's coming back on January 21st!! I love this show so much. I saw the preview for it last week and I actually jumped up and down. The only thing I don't like about it is that they have shorter seasons, and they make me wait. And that makes me an unhappy camper. I know many who don't watch it because it is too hard to follow. Maybe that's why it's called LOST. I agree, you have to watch it from the beginning to understand and properly appreciate the wonderment that is LOST. Yes, I am a LOST geek. Chris even bought me the playstation game. But I can't play it unless there are adults present because it is SCARY. If any of you do watch the show, the game is a believable clone. Dark caves, scary noises, unexpected deaths into a hole. Not surprising since I couldn't play the Lord of the Rings game either. I'm more into Mariokart.

3 comments:

Jenny from the block said...

I got scared just remembering the game. We need some simple fruits.

Stefanie said...

Allie! I just realized you have a blog now! VERY cute pictures of Tristan!!

Paolo said...

I flippin' LOVE Lost. I started out watching the DVDs and ran through Season 1 in like a week a couple years back.

Glad you started this blog, Allie! This is a great way to keep up on the little guy's (and big guy's) antics.