Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's All About Strategy...

So, Black friday. Ah yes, scary to many, exciting for others. For me, it's exciting to go out and feel the tension as you wait in line with a ton of crazy people just like you who are excited to get a few great deals. I go with my friend Debby every year, this was our 3rd. We always have fun, laughing at the "crazies" who get nasty over stupid stuff. We NEVER go to Walmart 1st. the fact that they have police and a line circling the parking lot freaks me out. We are the first in Target, grabbing what we can, then it's off to Walmart and Kohl's. I had a great time, although if you know me, you know I am NOT a morning person. Getting up at 4am is hard, but worth the stuff I get. I got a Wii game for $11.00, toys for Tristan $5-$10 each, 60% off Christmas decor, $5 movies, and a lot of good stuff. And as I am writing this, Chris and I have just witnessed Tristan climbing up on the coffee table for the first time. Great. He was going for Chris's Dr. Pepper. Anyways...I had fun, it makes me very very upset to hear that some people take it way too seriously and are selfish enough to keep on trying to shop when people are seriously hurt and possibly dead. It makes me sick and that's why I avoid watching the news.

1 comment:

Robica said...

Hi Allie! Thought I'd drop by and say hello. Hopefully you're not shaking your head right now wondering who this is..haha. Your boy is absolutely handsome!

Danica