Thursday, November 20, 2008



I'm going to be backtracking a bit so I can include some of the adorable pics I have of my little guy. As you can see, he was a duck for Halloween. He did NOT like the hat at first. We're talking lots of crying. So after I gave him a binkie, and my cellphone, as a bribe, he proceeded to sit for me while I took pictures. Then he actually kept it on while Heidi and I took the boys for a stroll around the mall! Yes, he does have a kitkat he got at the mall. I told him he could eat it if he could get it open. Mean, I know. But he had fun holding it! I can't look at these pictures without giggling...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I almost wrote, "cutest little chicken ever," but I realize he was a duck, so "cutest little duck ever!"

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great! I'm so proud of my little sis (heeheehee)! Anytime you want to upload pics/videos, etc. over here let me know. We have faster internet. I don't want you going crazy over the uploading...