Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT

So Jess and I went to see Twilight on Saturday (after a little shopping at AE because I ripped my favorite jeans and needed a new pair so she helped me out) and I was surprised to see no lines or crowds. I was also pleased to see no sea of crazy teenage girls. The showing was at 4:05 and we got there at 3:45 to get a good seat, and we did no problem. I guess everyone went to the midnight showing with Nicole :). Nevertheless it filled up, and despite not getting to read the book first, it was a really good movie. No Lord of the Rings, but the characters were intriguing and the setting was close to home, in Forks, WA. Funny enough Nicole and I had fun there on a trip with her family back in 7th or 8th grade I think. I won't spill any of the movie of course for those die hard fans, but let's just say I will go see the sequel.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think we need to make another trip up to Forks, show Jessica how the locals do the "loop," and read the crime stats :)
Oh man, good memories!