Friday, January 16, 2009

Back from break...

Sorry it has been a while... I thought I'd take a long break like all my favorite shows do LOL. But I am back with pictures galore and a couple stories to tell so here's a recap:

CHRISTMAS

Christmas was really fun this year, we got to spend time with all of our family, (despite the fact that Chris's work schedule unfortunately got in the way a lot, but that's what you get for being a manager at QFC) and still made time to relax on Christmas morning with Tristan. He recieved a lot of fun toys and gifts (thank you everyone) and still his favorite toys are his guitars, (go figure!) one that he recieved on his birthday from Josh and Amber, and one he got for Christmas from Gramma Annette and Grampa Bruce. He carries those things around EVERYDAY. It's really cute.

He has also become quite the talker. You feel like you are having a real conversation with him. He is very good with his expressions. He has a little attitude now and then, but he's just testing us and is a very sweet little boy. We have fun playing all day, he loves to be chased, and especially loves to push buttons on the tv when Daddy is watching and then squeal and run.





This was a beautiful picture of Sydney I took on Christmas Eve morning. We spent the night at Missy and Ryans' so Chris could spend time with them since he had to work Christmas Eve. The snow was beautiful.


Tristan and Sydney admiring the deck.

Many of you have seen this one but I thought it too cute not to show again. As I've said, getting a Christmas picture was a lot easier when I could just sit him somewhere.

A new book from Bompa! Chris and I got him that firetruck. He sat on it for 30 minutes while he opened his other gifts!



This is his beloved Elmo phone he got from Heidi and Marty. He talks on the phone now and says "Hi!" to anyone. When I'm on the phone with Chris, he gets on his and
cradles it between his cheek and shoulder.







No comments: