Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sweet babies...


My sister Melissa is due in less than 2 weeks with her second little lady. Her name will be Rylie Marie (Marie after her Auntie Allie!). I found this pic on my Mom's computer and thought it was so adorable I had to put it on. It makes me want another baby right now, even though i really don't yet. But who can resist babies?! I can't wait to be an Auntie again! It is such a joy, they're like your own children but you only get the fun parts. How cool is that relationship?! Sydney was the first, born in 2004. Chris and I got engaged 4 days before she was born, and I got to be there when she came out. After they took her home, I would go over almost every day after work and take a nap with Sydney sleeping on my chest. Something about a sleeping baby...

1 comment:

Jenny from the block said...

Or a snuggly baby like Tristan when I come over.

"Hannah pooped...in Hannah's underwears"